Inscrit
    septembre 2010
    Remerciements
    1 695
    Remercié(e) 2 018 fois dans 990 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

Thumbs up National Geographic Photo Contest 2011

Juste fabuleux !

Many people pilgrimage to Uluru, but what is seen there often depends on where you've come from. (© Robert Spanring)

Eruption of the Cordon del Caulle. (© Ricardo Mohr)

Beluga whales in the arctic having fun. (© Dafna Ben Nun)

This image captures almost 6 hours of climbing parties on Rainier going for the summit under starry skies. Wind shifts during the night would cause bands of smoke from fires 100 miles away on Mt Hood to pass over Rainier. This intermittent low-level haze caused the red glow seen in the sky and a Rainier that looks like it was almost painted on. Lights from Sunrise can be seen in the lower right of the frame. (© Chris Morin)

Russia, polar region of West Siberia, Tazovsky Peninsula. Reindeer breeding is one of the basic means of employment for the indigenous population of this region. All pieces of land suitable for pasture are assigned to families of reindeer breeders, or Sovkhoz brigades. Reindeer grazing freely in search of reindeer lichen overnight can disperse across few kilometers. Here, the foreman of the shepherds examines a herd with the aid of binoculars. (© Dmitriy Nikonov)

An adult male gelada rests in the early morning light after ascending the steep sleeping cliffs of the Simien Mountains, Ethiopia. This male won his right to mate by successfully deposing the old leader. Now he must defend his harem by tending to his females' needs and fighting off anxious bachelors waiting for their chance to become harem leader. (© Clay Wilton)

An unexpected side-effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiders webs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before, but they also reported that there were less mosquitos than they would have expected, given the amount of standing water that was left. Not being bitten by mosquitoes was one small blessing for people that had lost everything in the floods. (© Russell Watkins)

This place is very special to me. The fèllensee is placed at the bottom of the hundstei (dog stone). I know this might sound silly, but since my dog and I grew up just around the corner and the naming of the mountain, I chose this very calm lake as a final resting place for Spock (my dog) so he would have the biggest gravestone of all dogs out there. That morning we had a farewell ceremony for Spock. I took this picture and we summited the hundstei to his honor (which was a very emotional challenge). This picture of his resting place is now hanging in our kitchen to remember him. (© Nino Benninger)

Copenhagen, The Gemini Towers, private residential building by the river. I had to wait about 2 hrs and hoped some residents would come in or out and kindly let me in. It was worth waiting coz this building its so unreal. (© Elena Baroni)

Cage divers confront a great white shark. (© David Litchfield)

2. [Les 8 membres suivants remercient Milax pour cet excellent message :

3. # ADS
    Inscrit
    Toujours

Inscrit
    septembre 2010
    Remerciements
    1 695
    Pouvoir de réputation

Re : National Geographic Photo Contest 2011

Snow Geese in flight. Kleinfeltersville, Pennsylvania. (© Charles Funk)

The awesome power of a tornado displayed in Mapleton, Iowa April 11th, 2011. (© Timothy Wright)

Yala National park of Sri Lanka is best known for leopards, but of course very difficult to get them in action. This is one of the well grown three cubs got excited and started jumping between branches. I got it against the light within fraction of a second. (© Lalith Ekanayake)

Rare and endangered Australian Sea Lions (Neophoca cinerea) swim and play in the shallows of Hopkins Island, South Australia. (© Michael Patrick O'Neill )

Within an ultra modern society Japan still maintains to hold traditions passed down from generation to generation making it one of the most beautiful and intriguing places in the world. The city of Gion in Kyoto is one of those places that you will walk into and forget about all the flashing lights the rest of Japan has to offer. Its brick paved streets holds some buildings that have been maintained like the old traditional Japan. If your lucky you will catch a glimpse of a beautiful geisha passing through the streets scurrying to her next appointment, make sure you have your camera ready. (© Clancy Lethbridge)

5. [Les 2 membres suivants remercient Milax pour cet excellent message :

Inscrit
    septembre 2010
    Remerciements
    1 695
    Pouvoir de réputation

A male jawfish mouthbrooding eggs until they hatch. (© Steven Kovacs)

This image was taken in wintertime in an arid area of the Canadian Rockies. Temperatures were below 30 degrees Celsius, yet because there was no snow fall the surface of the lake was uncovered allowing me to see and capture the bubbles (gas release from lake bed) that were trapped in the frozen waters. (© Emmanuel Coupe-Kalomiris )

Flight of an Eagle owl Photo by Mark Bridger A large adult eagle owl in flight. (© Mark Bridger)

One morning while on the Big Island of Hawaii, I was exploring my surroundings to see if I could find something to photograph. I almost went back inside when something on this huge palm tree leaf caught my eye. I stayed around and it was this little gecko, startled by my presence he was hidden between the ridges of the leaf. He would pop his head up periodically to check his surroundings; as soon as he saw I was still there he would hide again. We played this game for a while until I got the shot. (© Lorenzo Menendez)

The weirdest market on planet earth must be the voodoo market in Lome,Togo. Thousands of dead animals are used for religious and health purposes. Freaky, frightening but also fascinating (© Jorgen Tharaldsen)

Bonobo Portrait, Jacksonville Zoo, Florida (© Graham McGeorge)

Climbing the Harding Ice-field trail in the rain, has its rewards. I stopped to admire glacier, only to find an adult black bear eating in front of a glowing blue glacier. (© Colin McCrindle)

Nathan Fletcher rides one of the biggest waves ever ridden at Teahupoo, in Tahiti. (© Ted Grambeau)

7. [Les 7 membres suivants remercient Milax pour cet excellent message :

Inscrit
    septembre 2010
    Remerciements
    1 695
    Pouvoir de réputation

A Rufous humming bird takes a much need break on a pine tree, boasting his beautifully bright chest. (© Cael Cook)

At safari not only animals can attract attention. (© Dmitry Gorilovskiy)

[IMG]Lone Tree Yellowstone Photo by Anita Erdmann A solitary tree surviving another harsh winter in Yellowstone National Park. (© Anita Erdmann)[/IMG]

This photo was taken in the Upper Antelope Canyon near Page (AZ) and it shows the amazing effect of the sand thrown in the air and struck by the rays of the sun. (© Angiolo Manetti )

9. [Les 5 membres suivants remercient Milax pour cet excellent message :

Inscrit
    septembre 2010
    Remerciements
    1 695
    Pouvoir de réputation

La source @National Geographic.

Il y a tellement de choses à voir ailleurs que dans nos villes et quartiers

Laquelle préférez-vous ? Perso j'ai trouvé frappant le regard du Bonobo.

11. [Les 2 membres suivants remercient Milax pour cet excellent message :

Inscrit
    septembre 2010
    Lieu
    Alger
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 14 fois dans 6 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

amazing ! merci du pour le partage Milax

Je préfère celle de l'oeil (la première), quel détail o_o

13. Les membres suivants ont remercié Aryctek pour cet excellent message :

Inscrit
    novembre 2011
    Lieu
    Algiers
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 232 fois dans 130 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

Je suis et je réste un fan de la culture et beauté nippone donc JAPAAANNNN i love you!!!
    << Ce n'est pas que je suis si intelligent, c'est que je reste plus longtemps avec les problèmes. >>
    "A. Einstein"

15. Les membres suivants ont remercié Xaru5 pour cet excellent message :

Inscrit
    mars 2011
    Lieu
    Some where in algeria
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 62 fois dans 34 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

Salut à tous

Moi, perso, je suis fan de photo en noir et blanc .
    Je vous invite a voir ce site . La Terre vue du Ciel - Earth from above , en particulier l'Algérie vue du ciel, il y a de belle photo.
    Dernière édition par wella2010; 17/11/2011 à 19h57

Inscrit
    décembre 2011
    Lieu
    bretagne
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 7 fois dans 4 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

Merci bcp pour cette superbe sélection.

Ma préféré est l'avant dernière (la neige) j'adore ce coté minimaliste... mais j'aime aussi bcp la septième ^^
    La culture du partage...

18. Les membres suivants ont remercié zefulon pour cet excellent message :

Inscrit
    février 2011
    Lieu
    Entre Kouba et Constantine
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 76 fois dans 38 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

+++ Eruption of the Cordon del Caulle on se croirai dans DBZ ou Shippuuden !!!
    +++Copenhagen, The Gemini Towers le génie de l’architecture dans toute sa splendeur
    ++ Cage divers confront a great white shark...les proportions de ce grand blanc par rapport aux plongeurs est stupéfiante ....en passant ils ont du courage les plongeurs au-dessus de la cage

Merci pour ces belles prises !!!
    COOLERMASTER HAF 932 ***MSI Z77 M Power***i7 2600k @4.7GHz ventirad NOCTUA NH-D14*GSKILL 4x2GO 1600Mhz *** OCZ vertex2 60Go + SAMSUNG 500Go + SAMSUNG 1To * MSI R9 290X Twin Frozr***Thermaltake though power 650W*** LG 29EA93 21/9 IPS+BENQ G2410HD 16/9***TRACK IR5***SAITEK X52

Inscrit
    mars 2011
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 2 fois dans 2 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

merci belle images.