Partager
Affiche les résultats de 1 à 1 sur 1

Sujet : Need some help with a strange Battlefront 2 campaign Bug.

Inscrit
    décembre 2019
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 0 fois dans 0 messages
    Pouvoir de réputation

Need some help with a strange Battlefront 2 campaign Bug.

So I decided to replay the campaign and on the very first mission everytime I go into pov mode as the droid the screen goes dark. Not fully black because you can barely see some outlines but too dark to navigate. When I pause the screen comes up and shows everything as it should be but unpause and back to darkness. Everything works just fine in the third person sections but I can't new projects in mulund get past going through the air ducts because I can't see anything. Anyone have any idea's of of what to do? I have tinkered will all the video settings in options but there's not much you can really change on Xbox. 1 bhk in mulund My next move would be to uninstall and re-install but I'm hoping somebody here might have a better idea cause I really don't want to have to do that with a 75GB game. Any help would be appreciated. I have already tried turning the brightness all the way up, tried all the different color settings and toggled all other video options on or off. commercial real estate consultant
    Dernière édition par debriscolomun; 26/12/2019 à 06h08

2. # ADS
    Inscrit
    Toujours